Sunday, July 25, 2010

Keep Calm and Call Batman


Doesn't that make you smile just a little bit? I wonder if perhaps this would have lifted sprites more in England during the war than "Keep Calm and Carry On." Personally i think if a catchy saying delivered to you by royalty s all you need to keep a smile on your face during war than there is something wrong with you. The first thing you should know about me is I was born a coy fish my brother is a microwave and my parents are a bear and a beanbag but we make it work! But in all seriousness I have too many opinions (many probably wrong) and observations about the world and a wireless connection and computer. I went google fishing on what makes a great blog, apparently i have to have snappy titles that state my argument, dot points, links, and a strong point of view! Clearly i don't have those things (maybe the last one but it usually depends on the weather and the issue). Which leads me to the conclusion that this will be an everything and anything blog. Not an online diary where I complain about everything but just my thoughts on events and behaviour of people some silly some slightly insightful (clearly this one is the latter ). Any people that I happen to interact with that i feel are "blog worthy" will be given aliases to protect their privacy and my current state of not being sued! It will not being trash talking and gossip I do promise I will try and please tell me if I am straying from that promise.

The fact is people I'm not even legally an adult I just want a chance to improve my writing and give people insight in how the world is viewed from my red room.

Ciao for now but not sayonara for ever

Ruby Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment